Hi, I’m a Mister Jo.
- TED rule 1: Choose a TED talk every week, summarize its conclusion and apply them as rules to myself
- TED rule 2: Take a sabbatical
- TED rule 3: Track basic data about my year – What, when, where and how much it costs – on a spreadsheet
- TED rule 4: Eat less meat, no junk, more plants
- TED rule 5: Take “One step behind” portraits
- TED rule 6: Learn new langages
- TED rule 7: Connect, be active, take notice, keep learning & give
- TED rule 8: Use Caroline Casey TED talk at the end
- TED rule 9: Share sories of people I meet
- TED rule 10: Film, edit & upload How To videos
- TED rule 11: Step in other’s shoes
- TED rule 12: Tie my shoes properly
- TED rule 13: Avoid paying bribes
- TED rule 14: Read the Holy Koran
Last update in Kuta, Bali, Indonesia.
Where the hell is Mister Jo?
And here is my itinerary: